Our clients operate in a highly complex, international tax, legal and financial environment
The implementation of corporate structures requires the assistance of skilled professional advisers.
ATOZ can provide all services for structures involving Luxembourg entities and also perform a wide range of other related services, in particular for businesses operating in an international environment.
The professionals of ATOZ have an extensive experience in setting-up companies and implementing complex international structures within the context of restructurings, investments or mergers and acquisitions.
A dedicated and specialized team of corporate lawyers co-ordinates implementation with independent tax specialists, lawyers and notaries. We deliver in a responsive and professional manner tailor-made solutions adapted to our clients’ objectives.
The following sections give some examples of the range of services we provide.
- Establishment, analysis, implementation and supervision of detailed legal step plans
- Incorporation of Luxembourg companies, including the drafting of standard or specially adapted articles
- Capital increases by cash or contribution in kind
- Establishment and update of shareholder registers
- Execution of mergers/ demergers
- Liquidations and dissolutions
- Company migrations to and from Luxembourg
- Transfer of company shares, including drafting of related documentation
- Structuring different share categories
- Financial instrument issuance (bonds, convertible bonds, preferred equity certificates, convertible preferred equity certificates, loan notes, ...)
- Co-ordination and representation of clients with notaries public
- Contacts with local Luxembourg authorities relating to capital duties, Trade and Company Register, business licenses, etc.