The ATOZ CHAIR for European and International Taxation
In July of 2009, ATOZ and the Faculty of Law, Economy and Finance of the Luxembourg University signed an agreement creating a CHAIR for European and International Taxation. It is the first CHAIR of the Faculty benefiting from external financing. The CHAIR, called «ATOZ CHAIR for European and International Taxation» has been set up to research and develop activities solely focused on International and European Tax law. For additional details, click here
We established Atoz Foundation as a foundation under the aegis of the Fondation de Luxembourg in November 2012 with the aim to support the development and implementation of educational projects, both at an academic level, in the fields of international taxation, economics, law and finance, and at an undergraduate level, in the Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg and abroad. Atoz Foundation supports educational projects. The first educational project supported by the Atoz Foundation is the "Atoz Chair for International and European Taxation”. The Chair has been set up in order to develop research activities and education of high quality in international and European tax law. "By financing this chair, Atoz shows not only a great generosity but also shows a deep trust in the development of the Faculty", underlined André Prüm, Dean of the Faculty. "Beyond the activities of teaching and research in European and International Tax Law, this first chair has a symbolic and important value for a faculty which intends to answer the challenges the economy of the Grand Duchy faces".
Visit Atoz Foundation here.
For thought leadership content related to The ATOZ CHAIR for European and International Taxation past conferences and a detailed calendar of upcoming events, contact Sonia Khouil at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 23 January 2014 - , Landmark Decisions in Direct Tax Jurisprudence
Past events and Content
- 23 April 2013 - Luxembourg, Conference on taxation of cross-border pensions
- 20 March 2013 - Luxembourg, Seminar on the OECD Partnership Report
- 3 December 2012 - Luxembourg, SEMINAR on the Commission’s proposal for a financial transaction tax
- 28 June 2012 - Luxembourg, SEMINAR: "Profit Attribution to Permanent Establishments"
- 19 March 2012 - Luxembourg, CONFERENCE: "Interpretation of Tax Treaties"
- 25 November 2011 - Luxembourg, LECTURE: “The Latest Developments in EU Direct Tax Law"
- 17 November 2011 - Luxembourg, CONFERENCE: "State Aid and Tax Law"
- 20 May 2011 - Luxembourg, SEMINAR: "Common Consolidated Corporate Tax Base"
- 19 April 2011 - Luxembourg, CONFERENCE: "Double Burdens within the European Union"
- 13 December 2010 - Luxembourg, SEMINAR: "Investing in Luxembourg – The Tax Perspective"