Atoz is a high-end independent advisory firm offering a comprehensive and integrated range of tax and financial advisory services. We are a firm of seasoned partners and hand-picked professionals from top global firms. Our team has in depth experience in serving the most demanding clients. We advise on and deliver solutions for sophisticated local and global players.
Through Taxand, Atoz has relationships with specialized firms in all major jurisdictions, and can deliver rapid and accurate advice on international transactions.
The collective industry expertise of our professionals includes local and global companies in the following sectors: Airline, Banking, Capital Markets, Communications, Consumer Goods & Services, Energy, Financial Services, Insurance, Media & Entertainment, Real Estate, Steel and related products, Private Equity, Venture Capital.
Our areas of expertise include corporate and international tax, indirect tax, corporate implementation and compliance services, corporate finance and structuring.
In order to support our expansion, we are currently looking to recruit a:
Executive Assistant (m/f)
- You will be responsible for the daily administrative tasks, including daily correspondence (internally and with clients), editing, scanning and filing various documents, updating tables, dispatching mails to the team, setting up invoices
- Managing agendas, phone calls, scheduling meeting, editing reports and preparing presentations
- Archiving, printing
- Other administrative support to the teams in their daily tasks
- You have completed your administrative education and/or have at least 1 year of administrative experience in a similar position
- You know how to work autonomously and prioritize tasks
- You are very well organized, flexible, and have excellent communication skills which will allow you to play a central role in the team
- You are a positive thinker, solution finder, a flexible team worker and stress resistant
- You have a thorough command of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Visio) and are equally comfortable at typing and proof reading
- You have a good command of English and French; any other language will be an advantage
- Confidentiality and discretion are required
- You are able to take initiatives and you are proactive
- An interesting and challenging position in an exceptional and stimulating work environment
- Support in your personal development through well-tailored local and international training
- A competitive remuneration package in line with your motivation, skills and experience
EMAIL : recruiting [at] atoz [dot] lu
ATOZ – HR Department
BP 2071 - L – 1020 Luxembourg