Atoz is a high-end independent advisory firm offering a comprehensive and integrated range of tax and financial advisory
We are a firm of seasoned partners and hand-picked professionals from top global firms. Our team has in depth experience in serving the most demanding clients. We advise on and deliver solutions for sophisticated local and global players.
Through Taxand, Atoz has relationships with specialised firms in all major jurisdictions, and can deliver rapid and accurate advice on international transactions.
The collective industry expertise of our professionals includes local and global companies in the following sectors: Airline, Banking, Capital Markets, Communications, Consumer Goods & Services, Energy, Financial Services, Insurance, Media & Entertainment, Real Estate, Steel and related products, Private Equity, Venture Capital.
Our Asset Management Team advises in every aspect linked to the structuring, set up, management and marketing of regulated and unregulated funds with a particular focus on alternative investment funds. The team has among others extensive experience on private equity, real estate, infrastructure, debt, hedge funds and venture capital industries.
In order to support our expansion, we are currently looking to recruit an:
Investment Funds Director – Asset Management Team - (m/f)
- Responsible for assisting clients in setting up and implementing complex investment structures, including drafting and reviewing structure memoranda and other fund documents (e.g. offering documents, articles, LPA’s, subscription packages, side letters, etc.)
- Coordinate projects with independent tax specialists, lawyers and notaries
- Ability to provide clients with accurate, concise and business-oriented advices on any legal issues (AIFMD, MiFID II, UCITS, PRIIPs and other Luxembourg regulatory, contractual and corporate matters) and industry developments in all relevant sectors (in particular, real estate, private equity, debt, infrastructure and hedge funds)
- Ability to appraise accounting, tax and finance issues
- Good knowledge of portfolio industries, market and client's news
- Identify and learn new practice areas and scopes of expertise
- Coordination with other departments and external service providers
- Communication on decisions taken and projects to launch
- Team management and supervision
- Contribution to growth and knowledge
- Elaborate yearly plan to develop client base and team
- You have gained at least 5 years of professional experience within the field of fund structuring. You demonstrate relevant experience in negotiation on behalf of institutional investors and promoters. You have in depth knowledge of AIFMD and MiFID II requirements. You are capable of advising UCITS ManCos and/or AIFMs in their set up or day-to-day regulatory matters. Previous experience within the field of private equity, real estate or debt funds’ structuring would be considered as an advantage
- You are used to engage with clients and build strong client relationships
- You can stretch yourself, adapt to change, have an interest for business development, finance, human resources, management and you are ready to develop your brand and your network
- You have an excellent academic path with at least a 5-year Degree in General Law or in International Business Law. An LLM or any international study program would be considered as an advantage but is not mandatory
- You are creative and able to spot legal and technical regulatory opportunities in terms of new markets
- You have a good knowledge of market practice and portfolio industries
- You demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to interact with individuals at all corporate levels
- You have a perfect command of French and English. Fluency in German would be considered as a plus but is not mandatory.
- Dynamic, open-minded, informal, flexible, impacting and business-oriented, you demonstrate extraordinary commitment to provide excellent service, self-initiative and team spirit
- You have excellent soft skills (delegation, planning, motivation and communication)
- An interesting and challenging position in an exceptional and stimulating work environment of a newly set up team with very high ambitions
- A good balance of young-minded and experienced regulatory advisers that will work with you to achieve the team’s development goals
- Support in your career and personal development through local and international training
- Clarity on your personal goals and objectives with regular and well-tailored feedbacks
- A competitive remuneration package in line with your motivation, skills and experience
EMAIL : recruiting [at] atoz [dot] lu
ATOZ – HR Department
BP 2071 - L – 1020 Luxembourg