ATOZ is a high-end independent advisory firm offering a comprehensive and integrated range of tax and corporate implementation services.
We are a firm of seasoned partners and hand-picked professionals from top global firms. Our team has in depth experience in serving the most demanding clients. We advise on and deliver solutions for sophisticated local and global players.
Through TAXAND, ATOZ has relationships with specialised firms in all major jurisdictions, and can deliver rapid and accurate advice on international transactions.
The collective industry expertise of our professionals includes local and global companies in the following sectors: Private Equity, Real Estate, Venture Capital, Aviation, Banking, Capital Markets, Telecom Media & Technology, Consumer Goods & Services, Energy, Oil & Gas, Financial Services, Insurance, Sports & Entertainment. Our areas of expertise include Corporate & International tax, Indirect tax, Corporate Implementation & Compliance services, as well as Corporate Finance & Structuring.
In order to support our expansion, we are currently looking to recruit a:
LEGAL DIRECTOR (m/f)
- Responsible for assisting clients in international Corporate and M&A transactions
- Responsible in setting-up companies and implementing complex international structures
- Coordinate implementation with independent tax specialists, lawyers and notaries
- Ability to provide clients with high-level advice on any legal issues (regulatory, banking, finance)
- Ability to appraise accounting, tax and finance issues
- Good knowledge of portfolio industries and client's news
- Identify and learn new practice areas and scopes of expertise
- Coordination with other departments and external service providers
- Communication on decisions taken and projects to launch
- Team management and supervision
- Contribution to growth
- Elaborate yearly plan to develop client base
- You have at least a 5-year Degree in General Law or in International Business Law
- You have an excellent understanding of the international tax and legal environment
- You are able to identify legal and technical regulatory opportunities in terms of new markets
- You have a good knowledge of portfolio industries
- You demonstrate a relevant experience of at least 5-6 years in Luxembourg
- You demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to interact with individuals at all corporate levels
- You are fluent in French and English (both spoken and written).
- You demonstrate extraordinary commitment to provide excellent service, self-initiative and team spirit
- You have excellent soft skills (delegation, organisation, motivation, communication )
- An interesting and challenging position in an exceptional and stimulating work environment
- Support in your personal development through well-tailored local and international training
- A competitive remuneration package in line with your motivation, skills and experience
EMAIL : recruiting [at] atoz [dot] lu
ATOZ – HR Department
BP 2071 - L – 1020 Luxembourg