ATOZ is a high-end independent advisory firm offering a comprehensive and integrated range of tax and corporate implementation services.
We are a firm of seasoned partners and hand-picked professionals from top global firms. Our team has in depth experience in serving the most demanding clients. We advise on and deliver solutions for sophisticated local and global players.
Through TAXAND, ATOZ has relationships with specialised firms in all major jurisdictions, and can deliver rapid and accurate advice on international transactions.
The collective industry expertise of our professionals includes local and global companies in the following sectors: Private Equity, Real Estate, Venture Capital, Aviation, Banking, Capital Markets, Telecom Media & Technology, Consumer Goods & Services, Energy, Oil & Gas, Financial Services, Insurance, Sports & Entertainment. Our areas of expertise include Corporate & International tax, Indirect tax, Corporate Implementation & Compliance services, as well as Corporate Finance & Structuring.
In order to support our expansion, we are currently looking to recruit a:
VAT Associate (m/f)
- Provide world-class VAT advice for both national and international clients
- Assist in identifying and implementing opportunities for VAT planning
- Assure the follow up in respect of contractual, legal and compliance obligations of clients
- Develop and maintain regular contacts with clients you will advise, the Luxembourg VAT Authorities as well as with other legal, tax and finance experts
- You have at least a 4-year Degree in Law or Economics, preferably with a Master in Tax
- You demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to interact with individuals at all corporate levels
- You are fluent in French and English (both spoken and written); German and Luxembourgish will be an advantage
- You demonstrate extraordinary commitment to provide excellent service, self-initiative and team spirit
- You have good organization skills
- • A short experience handling VAT matters will be an advantage
- An interesting and challenging position in an exceptional and stimulating work environment
- Support in your personal development through well-tailored local and international training
- A competitive remuneration package in line with your motivation, skills and experience
EMAIL : recruiting [at] atoz [dot] lu
ATOZ – HR Department
BP 2071 - L – 1020 Luxembourg