ATOZ is a high-end independent advisory firm offering a comprehensive and integrated range of tax and financial advisory services. We are a firm of seasoned partners and hand-picked professionals and. our team has in-depth experience in advising on and delivering solutions for sophisticated local and global players.
Through TAXAND, ATOZ has relationships with specialised firms in all major jurisdictions and can deliver rapid and accurate advice on international transactions.
The collective industry expertise of our professionals includes local and global companies in the following sectors: Aviation, Banking, Capital Markets, Communications, Consumer Goods & Services, Energy, Financial Services, Insurance, Media & Entertainment, Real Estate, Steel and related products, Private Equity, Venture Capital.
Our areas of expertise comprise of corporate and international tax, indirect tax, corporate implementation and compliance services, corporate finance and structuring.
In order to support our expansion, we are currently looking to recruit a:
AML/KYC Analyst (M/F)
CONTRACT TYPE :
- Perform AML/KYC Due Diligence on Prospects ;
- Analyze and review KYC documentation gathered by Business Teams;
- Perform Clients’ assessments in order to introduce files to the Client Acceptance Committee;
- Perform reputational checks;
- Conduct ongoing monitoring on Clients;
- Act as a Compliance Key Contact person with Business Teams;
- Ensure support to Business Teams and Assistants in relation to AML/KYC matters;
- Ensure completeness of the Databases;
- Provide support on several projects inside the Compliance department i.e: regulatory projects (newsletter), e-learnings;
- Provide support for internal AML/KYC trainings;
- Participate in the review of AML/CFT policies and procedures;
- Maintain internal risks mappings up to date.
- You have a university degree (Bachelor/Master) in Law or Economics or Finance/Banking;
- You have at least a 1-year experience in a similar position;
- You are fluent in French and English (both oral and written);
- You demonstrate excellent organisational skills and ability to work under time pressure;
- You demonstrate a strong team spirit
- You demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to interact with individuals at all levels;
- You demonstrate extraordinary commitment to provide excellent service and self-initiative;
- You are capable of confidentiality and discretion.
- An interesting and challenging position in an exceptional and stimulating work environment;
- Support in your personal development through well-tailored local and international training;
- A competitive remuneration package in line with your motivation, skills, and experience.
ATOZ – HR Department
We guarantee full confidentiality for all the applicants