Atoz is a high-end independent advisory firm offering a comprehensive and integrated range of tax and financial advisory services. We are a firm of seasoned partners and hand-picked professionals from top global firms. Our team has in depth experience in serving the most demanding clients. We advise on and deliver solutions for sophisticated local and global players.
Through Taxand, Atoz has relationships with specialized firms in all major jurisdictions, and can deliver rapid and accurate advice on international transactions.
The collective industry expertise of our professionals includes local and global companies in the following sectors: Airline, Banking, Capital Markets, Communications, Consumer Goods & Services, Energy, Financial Services, Insurance, Media & Entertainment, Real Estate, Steel and related products, Private Equity, Venture Capital.
Our areas of expertise include corporate and international tax, indirect tax, corporate implementation and compliance services, corporate finance and structuring.
In order to support our expansion, we are currently looking to recruit a:
Assistant – Business Development (M/F)
CONTRACT TYPE :
International & Corporate Tax
- Administrative assistance in the process of contract / agreement formulation / modification / negotiation
- Provide secretarial support to the Business Development team
- Responsible for data entry, filing and handling daily correspondence
- Organizing meetings, business appointments
- Preparing minutes, reports, correspondence and other confidential and professional documents
- Proofreading and formatting presentations
- Communicate with several departments within the firm for Business Development
- Provide other administrative services as may further be requested from time to time by the Principal
- Daily secretarial tasks of a team (phone calls, mail handling, archiving)
- You have completed your secretarial education. A first professional experience of 1-2 years in a similar position would be an advantage
- You know how to work autonomously and prioritize tasks
- You are a positive thinker, well organized, a flexible team worker and stress resistant
- You have a through command of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and are equally comfortable at typing and proof reading
- You have an excellent command of English and French
- You are capable of confidentiality and discretion, initiative taking and proactivity
- An interesting and challenging position in an exceptional and stimulating work environment
- Support in your personal development through well-tailored local and international training
- A competitive remuneration package in line with your motivation, skills and experience
ATOZ – HR Department
We guarantee full confidentiality for all the applicants