Atoz is a high-end independent advisory firm offering a comprehensive and integrated range of tax and financial advisory services. We are a firm of seasoned partners and hand-picked professionals from top global firms. Our team has in depth experience in serving the most demanding clients. We advise on and deliver solutions for sophisticated local and global players.
Through Taxand, Atoz has relationships with specialized firms in all major jurisdictions, and can deliver rapid and accurate advice on international transactions.
The collective industry expertise of our professionals includes local and global companies in the following sectors: Airline, Banking, Capital Markets, Communications, Consumer Goods & Services, Energy, Financial Services, Insurance, Media & Entertainment, Real Estate, Steel and related products, Private Equity, Venture Capital.
Our areas of expertise include corporate and international tax, indirect tax, corporate implementation and compliance services, corporate finance and structuring.
In order to support our expansion, we are currently looking to recruit a:
Associate Compliance AML/KYC (M/F)
CONTRACT TYPE :
- Conduct AML/KYC Due Diligence on Prospects and Clients
- Conduct ongoing monitoring on Clients
- Act as a Compliance Key Contact person with Business Teams
- Analyze and review KYC documentation gathered by Business Teams
- Ensure support to Business Teams
- Organize and participle to Client Acceptance Committees (files review, analysis, ranking, presentation)
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of the KYC Database
- Review and implement internal AML/KYC policies and procedures
- You have a University degree (Master) in Law or Economics or Finance/Banking
- You have at least a 1-year experience in a similar position
- You are fluent in French and English (both oral and written)
- You demonstrate excellent organisational skills and ability to work under time pressure
- You demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to interact with individuals at all levels
- You demonstrate extraordinary commitment to provide excellent service, self-initiative and team spirit
- You are capable of confidentiality and discretion
- An interesting and challenging position in an exceptional and stimulating work environment
- Support in your personal development through well-tailored local and international training
- A competitive remuneration package in line with your motivation, skills and experience
ATOZ – HR Department
We guarantee full confidentiality for all the applicants