ATOZ is a high-end independent advisory firm offering a comprehensive and integrated range of tax and financial advisory services. We are a firm of seasoned partners and hand-picked professionals and. our team has in-depth experience in advising on and delivering solutions for sophisticated local and global players.
Through TAXAND, ATOZ has relationships with specialised firms in all major jurisdictions and can deliver rapid and accurate advice on international transactions.
The collective industry expertise of our professionals includes local and global companies in the following sectors: Aviation, Banking, Capital Markets, Communications, Consumer Goods & Services, Energy, Financial Services, Insurance, Media & Entertainment, Real Estate, Steel and related products, Private Equity, Venture Capital.
Our areas of expertise comprise of corporate and international tax, indirect tax, corporate implementation and compliance services, corporate finance and structuring.
In order to support our expansion, we are currently looking to recruit a:
Associate in our tax reclaims team (M/F)
CONTRACT TYPE :
- To manage for US and EU clients administrative and court procedures in multiple EU countries in view of obtaining withholding tax reimbursements
- To supervise the workflow and coordinate work between different countries and clients
- To assure day-to-day follow-up in respect to ensuring contractual and legal client obligations are met
- To create regular financial reports and to be in charge of issuing invoices
- To monitor, analyse and make proposals in respect of emerging jurisprudence around Europe
- To participate in long-term strategic planning
- You are motivated, dynamic, able to work both independently and in a team and are eager to develop strong relationships with clients in an international context
- You demonstrate a strong ability to analyse and summarize information
- You are organised, flexible and able to manage many different files concurrently
- You are detail oriented, self-motivating and willing to take initiative
- You demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
- You have a perfect command of English (both oral and written)
- You have a good command of Microsoft applications (i.e. Excel, Word, etc.)
- You are able work under tight deadlines
- Good to have at least a 3-year university degree
- Good to have a knowledge of taxation
- An interesting and challenging position in an exceptional and stimulating work environment
- Support in your personal development through well-tailored local and international training
- A competitive remuneration package in line with your motivation, skills and experience
- Exposure to leading edge European law issues
ATOZ – HR Department
We guarantee full confidentiality for all the applicants