Atoz is a high-end independent advisory firm offering a comprehensive and integrated range of tax and financial advisory services. We are a firm of seasoned partners and hand-picked professionals from top global firms. Our team has in depth experience in serving the most demanding clients. We advise on and deliver solutions for sophisticated local and global players.
Through Taxand, Atoz has relationships with specialized firms in all major jurisdictions, and can deliver rapid and accurate advice on international transactions.
The collective industry expertise of our professionals includes local and global companies in the following sectors: Airline, Banking, Capital Markets, Communications, Consumer Goods & Services, Energy, Financial Services, Insurance, Media & Entertainment, Real Estate, Steel and related products, Private Equity, Venture Capital.
Our areas of expertise include corporate and international tax, indirect tax, corporate implementation and compliance services, corporate finance and structuring.
In order to support our expansion, we are currently looking to recruit a:
Compliance Department – AML/KYC Compliance Director(M/F)
CONTRACT TYPE :
- Oversight of the compliance department activities and organization, the company’s risk management related to the services rendered, assess overall business exposure of ATOZ and provide advice to management, under the supervision of the General Counsel;
- Conduct AML/KYC Due Diligence on prospects and clients, based on KYC files prepared by the team;
- Perform on-going due diligence on client files according to Luxembourg regulations and ATOZ standards;
- Supervise the preparation of and attend the Client Acceptance Committee;
- Develop, implement and review of compliance policies and procedures;
- Monitor applicable regulatory changes, perform regulatory gap analysis and provide effective change management within the business area to address such changes;
- Research new and existing laws, regulations, policies, and industry standards and identify existing and emerging business practice issues and risks of company and propose relevant measures to be taken to mitigate those risks;
- Evaluate the adequacy of internal control and identify inefficient business processes that hinder compliance;
- Act as Data Protection Officer of ATOZ and ensure internal process and organization remain GDPR compliant at all time;
- Lead the AML/KYC Compliance team.
- You have an University degree (Master) in Law or Economics or Finance/Banking;
- You have at least 5 to 7 years' experience in a similar position;
- Practical / theoretical knowledge of AML/KYC (M1, M2 and ideallyM3 Compliance certification within House of Training);
- Strong leadership skills and strategic focus;
- Demonstrated ability to exercise independent judgment, effectively collaborate with multiple functional units, exercise tact and discretion in assessing compliance needs, and to respond timely and accurately to compliance inquiries;
- Ability to effectively communicate compliance issues verbally and in writing in a clear and understandable manner;
- Demonstrated ability to inspire trust and confidence through effective communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong work ethic and ability to produce high quality work under deadline pressures;
- Demonstrated ability to be proactive, identify and focus on critical priorities and manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- You are fluent in French and English (both oral and written).
- An interesting and challenging position in an exceptional and stimulating work environment;
- Support in your personal development through well-tailored local and international training;
- A competitive remuneration package in line with your motivation, skills and experience.
ATOZ – HR Department
We guarantee full confidentiality for all the applicants