Atoz is a high-end independent advisory firm offering a comprehensive and integrated range of tax and financial advisory services. We are a firm of seasoned partners and hand-picked professionals from top global firms. Our team has in depth experience in serving the most demanding clients. We advise on and deliver solutions for sophisticated local and global players.
Through Taxand, Atoz has relationships with specialized firms in all major jurisdictions, and can deliver rapid and accurate advice on international transactions.
The collective industry expertise of our professionals includes local and global companies in the following sectors: Airline, Banking, Capital Markets, Communications, Consumer Goods & Services, Energy, Financial Services, Insurance, Media & Entertainment, Real Estate, Steel and related products, Private Equity, Venture Capital.
Our areas of expertise include corporate and international tax, indirect tax, corporate implementation and compliance services, corporate finance and structuring.
In order to support our expansion, we are currently looking to recruit a:
Compliance Department – Experienced AML/KYC Officer (M/F)
CONTRACT TYPE :
- Conduct AML/KYC Due Diligence on Prospects and Clients;
- Conduct ongoing monitoring on Clients (daily namecheck, report to the financial intelligence unit…);
- Act as a Compliance Key Contact person with ATOZ teams / Executive Assistants regarding AML/KYC issues;
- Assist with the collection of KYC documentation and then review the KYC documentation collected;
- Assist with the organization of the Client Acceptance Committees (files review, analysis, ranking);
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of the KYC Database;
- Review and implement internal AML/KYC policies and procedures under the supervision of the General Counsel;
- Ensure legislative and international financial sanctions oversight/monitoring (update of the policies, risk assessment) under the supervision of the General Counsel;
- Train and coach the junior members of the team and perform quality review of their work;
- Assist with the preparation of Internal AML training to staff members;
- Manage, in close cooperation with the General Counsel, the compliance area of ATOZ's business and lead projects in this area.
- You have an University degree in Law or Economics or Finance/Banking;
- You have at least 3 to 5 years' experience in a similar position;
- Practical / theoretical knowledge of AML/KYC (M1 and, ideally, M2 Compliance Certification within House of Training);
- Good understanding of regulatory/legal provisions governing business company management in Luxembourg and related-risk aspects;
- You are fluent in French and English (both oral and written);
- You demonstrate excellent organisational skills and ability to work under time pressure;
- You demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to interact with individuals at all levels;
- You demonstrate extraordinary commitment to provide excellent service, self-initiative and team spirit;
- You are capable of confidentiality and discretion.
- An interesting and challenging position in an exceptional and stimulating work environment;
- Support in your personal development through well-tailored local and international training;
- A competitive remuneration package in line with your motivation, skills and experience.
ATOZ – HR Department
We guarantee full confidentiality for all the applicants