Atoz is a high-end independent advisory firm offering a comprehensive and integrated range of tax and financial advisory services. We are a firm of seasoned partners and hand-picked professionals from top global firms. Our team has in depth experience in serving the most demanding clients. We advise on and deliver solutions for sophisticated local and global players.
Through Taxand, Atoz has relationships with specialized firms in all major jurisdictions, and can deliver rapid and accurate advice on international transactions.
The collective industry expertise of our professionals includes local and global companies in the following sectors: Airline, Banking, Capital Markets, Communications, Consumer Goods & Services, Energy, Financial Services, Insurance, Media & Entertainment, Real Estate, Steel and related products, Private Equity, Venture Capital.
Our areas of expertise include corporate and international tax, indirect tax, corporate implementation and compliance services, corporate finance and structuring.
In order to support our expansion, we are currently looking to recruit a:
Compliance/AML Assistant (M/F)
CONTRACT TYPE :
- Providing administrative support to the Compliance / AML Department
- Input into, review and update data entered into the Electronic Data Base (Compliance Software)
- Assistance in the filing and archiving process
- Willingness to develop Compliance/AML technical skills
- You have completed your administrative education (a major in Law will be a plus) and/or have at least 1 year of administrative experience in a similar position
- You know how to work autonomously and prioritize tasks
- You are very well organized, flexible, and have excellent communication skills which will allow you to play a central role in the team
- You are a positive thinker, solution finder, a flexible team worker and stress resistant
- You are fluent in French (oral and written)
- You demonstrate organisational skills
- You are capable of confidentiality and discretion
- An interesting and challenging position in an exceptional and stimulating work environment
- Support in your personal development through well-tailored local and international training
- A competitive remuneration package in line with your motivation, skills and experience
ATOZ – HR Department
We guarantee full confidentiality for all the applicants