Atoz is a high-end independent advisory firm offering a comprehensive and integrated range of tax and financial advisory services. We are a firm of seasoned partners and hand-picked professionals from top global firms. Our team has in depth experience in serving the most demanding clients. We advise on and deliver solutions for sophisticated local and global players.
Through Taxand, Atoz has relationships with specialized firms in all major jurisdictions, and can deliver rapid and accurate advice on international transactions.
The collective industry expertise of our professionals includes local and global companies in the following sectors: Airline, Banking, Capital Markets, Communications, Consumer Goods & Services, Energy, Financial Services, Insurance, Media & Entertainment, Real Estate, Steel and related products, Private Equity, Venture Capital.
Our areas of expertise include corporate and international tax, indirect tax, corporate implementation and compliance services, corporate finance and structuring.
In order to support our expansion, we are currently looking to recruit a:
Credit control Assistant- (M/F) - Fixed term contract -
CONTRACT TYPE :
Clients & Cash Collection
- Daily administrative tasks including correspondence, editing, scanning, filing various documents, updating tables
- Assistance to ensure accurate & timely process of the invoicing and reminders (check of the accuracy of the invoices, preparation of invoices, sending)
- Assistance to the Finance Manager regarding the billing (reminders process, overdue payment)
- Regular client contact by phone or email
- Work under direction of the Chief Financial Officer and Finance Manager
- You have a Bachelor Degree
- You have excellent written and oral languages skills in French and English
- You know how to prioritize tasks
- You have the ability to multi-task and set priorities
- You are able to communicate with clients in a professional and efficient manner
- You are self-motivated and display high level of attention to detail
- You are comfortable delivering work within assigned deadlines
- You are organized and work in an efficient manner, with a highly proactive approach to work
- You have good command of MS Office
- Basic knowledge and/or accounting background would be appreciated
- An interesting and challenging position in an exceptional and stimulating work environment
- Support in your personal development through well-tailored local and international training
- A competitive remuneration package in line with your motivation, skills and experience
ATOZ – HR Department
We guarantee full confidentiality for all the applicants