Atoz is a high-end independent advisory firm offering a comprehensive and integrated range of tax and financial advisory services. We are a firm of seasoned partners and hand-picked professionals from top global firms. Our team has in depth experience in serving the most demanding clients. We advise on and deliver solutions for sophisticated local and global players.
Through Taxand, Atoz has relationships with specialized firms in all major jurisdictions, and can deliver rapid and accurate advice on international transactions.
The collective industry expertise of our professionals includes local and global companies in the following sectors: Airline, Banking, Capital Markets, Communications, Consumer Goods & Services, Energy, Financial Services, Insurance, Media & Entertainment, Real Estate, Steel and related products, Private Equity, Venture Capital.
Our areas of expertise include corporate and international tax, indirect tax, corporate implementation and compliance services, corporate finance and structuring.
In order to support our expansion, we are currently looking to recruit a:
Events & Marketing Officer (M/F)
CONTRACT TYPE :
- Overall coordination and concept of external and internal events, including client events, in-house technical seminars, social events for employees, offsite meetings and office retreats, under the direction of the Head of Marketing and with the support of the Marketing team
- Maintain an events-related database for reporting and communication purposes
- Request and negotiate offers from suppliers, building and maintaining a good commercial relationship with key suppliers
- Create events-related content for social media accounts
- Coordinate event sponsorships including booking, on-site logistics, and follow-up
- Contribute generally to marketing projects such as advertising, recruitment marketing, content strategy, brochures and newsletters
- You hold a Marketing, Communications or Business Administration or related degree
- You demonstrate at least 1 year of experience in a similar position. Digital marketing experience would be a plus
- You combine excellent analytic and organisational skills with high curiosity, strong creativity and attention to detail
- You are able to work within a fast-paced, collaborative environment while remaining driven, goal oriented and motivated
- You are fluent in French and English (both spoken and written)
- You demonstrate extraordinary commitment to providing excellent service, self-initiative and team spirit
- You can demonstrate proven project management skills
- An interesting and challenging position in an exceptional and stimulating work environment
- Support in your personal development through well-tailored local and international training
- A competitive remuneration package in line with your motivation, skills and experience
ATOZ – HR Department
We guarantee full confidentiality for all the applicants