Atoz is a high-end independent advisory firm offering a comprehensive and integrated range of tax and financial advisory services. We are a firm of seasoned partners and hand-picked professionals from top global firms. Our team has in depth experience in serving the most demanding clients. We advise on and deliver solutions for sophisticated local and global players.
Through Taxand, Atoz has relationships with specialized firms in all major jurisdictions, and can deliver rapid and accurate advice on international transactions.
The collective industry expertise of our professionals includes local and global companies in the following sectors: Airline, Banking, Capital Markets, Communications, Consumer Goods & Services, Energy, Financial Services, Insurance, Media & Entertainment, Real Estate, Steel and related products, Private Equity, Venture Capital.
Our areas of expertise include corporate and international tax, indirect tax, corporate implementation and compliance services, corporate finance and structuring.
In order to support our expansion, we are currently looking to recruit a:
Legal Associate / Investment Funds (M/F)
CONTRACT TYPE :
- Developing and maintaining a strong and personal contact with all our cross-border clients
- Liaising with our tax experts, our clients and other external business partners, lawyers and public notaries on various projects’ coordination
- Assisting in the preparation and negotiation of funds legal documents of any type
- Providing added-value advices on, and following up the legal developments of, the asset management industry and all related sectors (real estate, private equity, debt, infrastructure and hedge funds)
- You have at least a 4-year Law Degree (business orientation) with a strong academic record
- You are dynamic, proactive and demonstrate excellent spoken and written communication skills, both in French and English; German, Luxembourgish or other languages would be an advantage
- You demonstrate excellent organisational skills and ability to work under time pressure
- You are a fast-thinking, a self-starter, a team player, friendly and have a good sense of humour
- An intellectually stimulating and challenging position in an exceptional, diverse and collaborative work environment
- Support in your personal development through first class local and international training
- A competitive remuneration package in line with your motivation, skills and experience
ATOZ – HR Department
We guarantee full confidentiality for all the applicants