Atoz is a high-end independent advisory firm offering a comprehensive and integrated range of tax and financial advisory services. We are a firm of seasoned partners and hand-picked professionals from top global firms. Our team has in depth experience in serving the most demanding clients. We advise on and deliver solutions for sophisticated local and global players.
Through Taxand, Atoz has relationships with specialized firms in all major jurisdictions, and can deliver rapid and accurate advice on international transactions.
The collective industry expertise of our professionals includes local and global companies in the following sectors: Airline, Banking, Capital Markets, Communications, Consumer Goods & Services, Energy, Financial Services, Insurance, Media & Entertainment, Real Estate, Steel and related products, Private Equity, Venture Capital.
Our areas of expertise include corporate and international tax, indirect tax, corporate implementation and compliance services, corporate finance and structuring.
In order to support our expansion, we are currently looking to recruit a:
Legal Director (M/F)
CONTRACT TYPE :
- Responsible for assisting clients in international Corporate and M&A transactions
- Responsible in setting-up companies and implementing complex international structures
- Coordinate implementation with independent tax specialists, lawyers and notaries
- Ability to provide clients with high-level advice on any legal issues (regulatory, banking, finance)
- Ability to appraise accounting, tax and finance issues
- Good knowledge of portfolio industries and client's news
- Identify and learn new practice areas and scopes of expertise
- Coordination with other departments and external service providers
- Communication on decisions taken and projects to launch
- Team management and supervision
- Contribution to growth
- Elaborate yearly plan to develop client base
- You have at least a 5-year Degree in General Law or in International Business Law
- You have an excellent understanding of the international tax and legal environment
- You are able to identify legal and technical regulatory opportunities in terms of new markets
- You have a good knowledge of portfolio industries
- You demonstrate a relevant experience of at least 5-6 years in Luxembourg
- You demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to interact with individuals at all corporate levels
- You are fluent in French and English (both spoken and written).
- You demonstrate extraordinary commitment to provide excellent service, self-initiative and team spirit
- You have excellent soft skills (delegation, organisation, motivation, communication )
- An interesting and challenging position in an exceptional and stimulating work environment
- Support in your personal development through well-tailored local and international training
- A competitive remuneration package in line with your motivation, skills and experience
ATOZ – HR Department
We guarantee full confidentiality for all the applicants