ATOZ is a high-end independent advisory firm offering a comprehensive and integrated range of tax and financial advisory services. We are a firm of seasoned partners and hand-picked professionals and. our team has in-depth experience in advising on and delivering solutions for sophisticated local and global players.
Through TAXAND, ATOZ has relationships with specialised firms in all major jurisdictions and can deliver rapid and accurate advice on international transactions.
The collective industry expertise of our professionals includes local and global companies in the following sectors: Aviation, Banking, Capital Markets, Communications, Consumer Goods & Services, Energy, Financial Services, Insurance, Media & Entertainment, Real Estate, Steel and related products, Private Equity, Venture Capital.
Our areas of expertise comprise of corporate and international tax, indirect tax, corporate implementation and compliance services, corporate finance and structuring.
In order to support our expansion, we are currently looking to recruit a:
Manager Corporate Finance (M/F)
CONTRACT TYPE :
- Provide clients with accurate, concise, and business-oriented advice on corporate finance topics and industry developments
- Contribute to M&A, financial due diligence, business valuation and other financial advisory projects
- Assist in fund raising and restructuring work
- Set up and develop financial models
- Prepare presentations and reports of the findings for ongoing engagements
- Work on the execution of our engagements by developing a strong financial and strategic understanding of companies and the environment in which they compete
- Contribute to department’s business development activities and develop marketing material for prospective clients
- Communicate on decisions taken and projects to launch
- Participate in technical or industry initiatives and relate appropriately with peers to develop a network
- You have a master's degree in Finance or Economy from a business/engineering school or university
- You have at least 5-7 years of experience in M&A advisory at an investment bank, an M&A boutique, a consulting firm, a Big4 firm or within a large corporation’s M&A department
- You have a track record of accomplished relevant M&A deals
- You possess strong financial modelling and analytical skills
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as a result-oriented attitude
- You are eager to work in a client-focused and high quality-driven environment
- You are used to engage with clients and build strong client relationships
- You have excellent English communication skills both orally and in writing and in addition fluency in Luxembourgish, French or German
- You have a good knowledge of the market practice
- You are dynamic, open-minded, flexible, impacting and business-oriented, you demonstrate extraordinary commitment to provide excellent service through self-initiative and team spirit
- An interesting and challenging position in an exceptional and stimulating work environment
- Support in your personal development through well-tailored local and international training
- A competitive remuneration package in line with your motivation, skills and experience
ATOZ – HR Department
We guarantee full confidentiality for all the applicants