Atoz is a high-end independent advisory firm offering a comprehensive and integrated range of tax and financial advisory services. We are a firm of seasoned partners and hand-picked professionals from top global firms. Our team has in depth experience in serving the most demanding clients. We advise on and deliver solutions for sophisticated local and global players.
Through Taxand, Atoz has relationships with specialized firms in all major jurisdictions, and can deliver rapid and accurate advice on international transactions.
The collective industry expertise of our professionals includes local and global companies in the following sectors: Airline, Banking, Capital Markets, Communications, Consumer Goods & Services, Energy, Financial Services, Insurance, Media & Entertainment, Real Estate, Steel and related products, Private Equity, Venture Capital.
Our areas of expertise include corporate and international tax, indirect tax, corporate implementation and compliance services, corporate finance and structuring.
In order to support our expansion, we are currently looking to recruit a:
Officer - Finance Team (M/F)
CONTRACT TYPE :
- Assistance to ensure accurate & timely processing of the invoices and reminders (check of the accuracy of the invoices, preparation of invoices, sending…)
- Assistance to the Credit Controller and the CFO regarding the billing process (reminders process, overdue payment…)
- Regular client contact by phone or email
- Daily administrative tasks including correspondence, editing, scanning and filing various documents
- Monthly closings and assistance to the preparation of monthly financial reporting
- Account/bank reconciliations
- Liaise with other departments, customers and vendors
- Assistance with various tasks in relation with accounting and financial operations
- You have at least a 2/3 years Degree in Accounting or Finance
- You demonstrate strong computer skills particularly with Microsoft Excel and Word
- You demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to interact with individuals at all levels
- You are fluent in French and English (both spoken and written); German or other languages will be an advantage
- You demonstrate excellent organisational skills and ability to work under time pressure
- You are able to learn quickly and work in a team environment
- You will work in close relationship and under the direct supervision of our Finance Managers and CFO
- An interesting and challenging position in an exceptional and stimulating work environment
- A competitive remuneration package in line with your motivation, skills and experience
ATOZ – HR Department
We guarantee full confidentiality for all the applicants