Atoz is a high-end independent advisory firm offering a comprehensive and integrated range of tax and financial advisory services. We are a firm of seasoned partners and hand-picked professionals from top global firms. Our team has in depth experience in serving the most demanding clients. We advise on and deliver solutions for sophisticated local and global players.
Through Taxand, Atoz has relationships with specialized firms in all major jurisdictions, and can deliver rapid and accurate advice on international transactions.
The collective industry expertise of our professionals includes local and global companies in the following sectors: Airline, Banking, Capital Markets, Communications, Consumer Goods & Services, Energy, Financial Services, Insurance, Media & Entertainment, Real Estate, Steel and related products, Private Equity, Venture Capital.
Our areas of expertise include corporate and international tax, indirect tax, corporate implementation and compliance services, corporate finance and structuring.
In order to support our expansion, we are currently looking to recruit a:
Paralegal Coordinator WHT Team (M/F)
CONTRACT TYPE :
International & Corporate Tax
- To manage for US and EU clients administrative and court procedures in different EU countries in view of obtaining withholding tax reimbursement
- To supervise the workflow and coordinate work between many different countries and clients
- To assure day-to-day follow-up in respect to contractual and legal client obligations
- To create regular financial reports and to be in charge of issuing invoices
- To participate in long-term strategic planning
- You have at least a 3-year degree in Law
- You demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills
- You have a perfect command of English (both oral and written)
- You are motivated, dynamic, able to work both independently and in a team and are eager to develop strong relationships with clients in an international context
- You demonstrate a strong ability to analyse and summarize information
- You are organised, flexible and able to manage many different files concurrently
- You are detail oriented, self-motivating and willing to take initiative
- You are able work under tight deadlines
- An interesting and challenging position in an exceptional and stimulating work environment
- Support in your personal development through well-tailored local and international training
- A competitive remuneration package in line with your motivation, skills and experience
- Exposure to leading edge European law issues
ATOZ – HR Department
We guarantee full confidentiality for all the applicants