ATOZ is a high-end independent advisory firm offering a comprehensive and integrated range of tax and financial advisory services. We are a firm of seasoned partners and hand-picked professionals and. our team has in-depth experience in advising on and delivering solutions for sophisticated local and global players.
Through TAXAND, ATOZ has relationships with specialised firms in all major jurisdictions and can deliver rapid and accurate advice on international transactions.
The collective industry expertise of our professionals includes local and global companies in the following sectors: Aviation, Banking, Capital Markets, Communications, Consumer Goods & Services, Energy, Financial Services, Insurance, Media & Entertainment, Real Estate, Steel and related products, Private Equity, Venture Capital.
Our areas of expertise comprise of corporate and international tax, indirect tax, corporate implementation and compliance services, corporate finance and structuring.
In order to support our expansion, we are currently looking to recruit a:
Senior Accountant (M/F)
CONTRACT TYPE :
- In charge of the overall accounting of the several legal entities
- Monthly closings and preparation of monthly financial statements/reporting
- Preparation of forecasts and budgets
- Support with preparation and coordination of the audit process
- Support with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Reconcile and maintain balance sheet accounts
- Account/bank reconciliations
- Efficient maintenance and processing of accounts payable transactions
- Liaise with other departments, customers, and vendors
- You have at least a 2/3 years Degree in Accounting or Finance and you have been working during approximatively 5 years in a similar role/position
- You demonstrate impressive computer skills particularly with spreadsheets and calculation software and, in addition, a strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- You demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to interact with individuals at all levels
- You are fluent in French and English (both spoken and written); German or other languages will be an advantage
- You demonstrate excellent organisational skills and ability to work under time pressure
- You are able to learn quickly and work in a team environment
- You will work in close relationship and under the direct supervision of the Finance Manager
- An interesting and challenging position in an exceptional and stimulating work environment
- Support in your personal development through well-tailored local and international training
- A competitive remuneration package in line with your motivation, skills, and experience
ATOZ – HR Department
We guarantee full confidentiality for all the applicants