Atoz is a high-end independent advisory firm offering a comprehensive and integrated range of tax and financial advisory services. We are a firm of seasoned partners and hand-picked professionals from top global firms. Our team has in depth experience in serving the most demanding clients. We advise on and deliver solutions for sophisticated local and global players.
Through Taxand, Atoz has relationships with specialized firms in all major jurisdictions, and can deliver rapid and accurate advice on international transactions.
The collective industry expertise of our professionals includes local and global companies in the following sectors: Airline, Banking, Capital Markets, Communications, Consumer Goods & Services, Energy, Financial Services, Insurance, Media & Entertainment, Real Estate, Steel and related products, Private Equity, Venture Capital.
Our areas of expertise include corporate and international tax, indirect tax, corporate implementation and compliance services, corporate finance and structuring.
In order to support our expansion, we are currently looking to recruit a:
Senior Legal Associate (M/F)
CONTRACT TYPE :
- Developing and maintaining a strong and personal contact with our clients and our foreign correspondents
- Liaising with our tax experts, our clients and other external business partners, lawyers, public notaries and auditors on various projects' coordination
- Assisting in the preparation and negotiation of corporate legal documents of any type
- Ensuring compliance with applicable national and international laws and regulations
- You have at least a Master's Degree (business orientation)
- You possess 2 years of post-qualification experience in a law firm
- You demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to interact with individuals at all corporate levels
- You are fluent in French and English (both spoken and written)
- Dynamic, open-minded, informal, flexible, impacting and business-oriented, you demonstrate extraordinary commitment to provide excellent service, self-initiative and team spirit
- You have excellent soft skills (delegation, planning, motivation and communication)
- You demonstrate excellent organisational skills and ability to work under time pressure
- You are able to learn quickly and work in a team environment
- An interesting and challenging position in an exceptional and stimulating work environment
- Support in your personal development through well-tailored local and international training
- A competitive remuneration package in line with your motivation, skills and experience
ATOZ – HR Department
We guarantee full confidentiality for all the applicants