ATOZ is a high-end independent advisory firm offering a comprehensive and integrated range of tax and financial advisory services. We are a firm of seasoned partners and hand-picked professionals and. our team has in-depth experience in advising on and delivering solutions for sophisticated local and global players.
Through TAXAND, ATOZ has relationships with specialised firms in all major jurisdictions and can deliver rapid and accurate advice on international transactions.
The collective industry expertise of our professionals includes local and global companies in the following sectors: Aviation, Banking, Capital Markets, Communications, Consumer Goods & Services, Energy, Financial Services, Insurance, Media & Entertainment, Real Estate, Steel and related products, Private Equity, Venture Capital.
Our areas of expertise comprise of corporate and international tax, indirect tax, corporate implementation and compliance services, corporate finance and structuring.
In order to support our expansion, we are currently looking to recruit a:
VAT Associate (M/F)
CONTRACT TYPE :
- Provide world-class VAT advice for both national and international clients
- Assist in identifying and implementing opportunities for VAT planning
- Assure the follow up in respect of contractual, legal and compliance obligations of clients
- Develop and maintain regular contacts with clients you will advise, the Luxembourg VAT Authorities as well as with other legal, tax and finance experts
- You have at least a 4-year Degree in Law or Economics, preferably with a Master in Tax
- You demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to interact with individuals at all corporate levels
- You are fluent in French and English (both spoken and written); German and Luxembourgish will be an advantage
- You demonstrate extraordinary commitment to provide excellent service, self-initiative and team spirit
- You have good organization skills
- • A short experience handling VAT matters will be an advantage
- An interesting and challenging position in an exceptional and stimulating work environment
- Support in your personal development through well-tailored local and international training
- A competitive remuneration package in line with your motivation, skills and experience
ATOZ – HR Department
We guarantee full confidentiality for all the applicants