Atoz is a high-end independent advisory firm offering a comprehensive and integrated range of tax and financial advisory services. We are a firm of seasoned partners and hand-picked professionals from top global firms. Our team has in depth experience in serving the most demanding clients. We advise on and deliver solutions for sophisticated local and global players.
Through Taxand, Atoz has relationships with specialized firms in all major jurisdictions, and can deliver rapid and accurate advice on international transactions.
The collective industry expertise of our professionals includes local and global companies in the following sectors: Airline, Banking, Capital Markets, Communications, Consumer Goods & Services, Energy, Financial Services, Insurance, Media & Entertainment, Real Estate, Steel and related products, Private Equity, Venture Capital.
Our areas of expertise include corporate and international tax, indirect tax, corporate implementation and compliance services, corporate finance and structuring.
In order to support our expansion, we are currently looking to recruit a:
VAT Compliance Manager (M/F)
CONTRACT TYPE :
- Review the VAT returns and EC Sales Listings prepared by a team of VAT Analysts and Senior Analysts
- Monitor the VAT filing obligations and deadlines for each portfolio under your responsibility
- Develop and maintain regular contact with clients as well as with other legal and ﬁnancial experts
- Supervise, support, and develop a team of VAT Analysts and Senior Analysts
- Ensure the internal coaching/training of VAT team members
- Assist with general office duties
- You have at least a bachelor's degree in accounting or economics or finance or the equivalent
- You have at least 4-5 years of relevant experience in Luxembourg
- You demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to interact with individuals at all corporate levels
- Fluency in French, as well as a good level of English is highly recommended
- You demonstrate extraordinary commitment to provide excellent service, self-initiative and team spirit
- You display organisational skills and flexibility
- You possess a demonstrated ability to combine strategic thinking with effective tactical execution
- You have excellent problem-solving abilities and are detail-orientated
- You have strong leadership and personnel management skills
- You show an ability to multitask, managing multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- You have a proficient level in working with MS Office applications
- Holding the title of chartered accountant is an advantage
- An interesting and challenging position in an exceptional and stimulating work environment
- Support in your personal development through well-tailored local and international training
- A competitive remuneration package in line with your motivation, skills and experience
ATOZ – HR Department
We guarantee full confidentiality for all the applicants