Because our clients operate in a highly-complex tax, regulatory and financial environment, they need highly-skilled professional advisers to implement their corporate structures in a responsive manner.
ATOZ provides Corporate Implementation services for structures involving Luxembourg entities and renders a wide range of other related services covering the whole lifecycle of our clients’ businesses. Our dedicated and specialised team of corporate lawyers works hand in hand with our tax experts in order to provide seamless, fully integrated and hands-on deliverables.
Thanks to our unique positioning and proven methodology, we pride ourselves in delivering comprehensive coordination services and turn-key solutions to our clients, with valuable input in project management, ensuring fast and efficient closings.
ATOZ professionals have extensive experience in the setting-up of Luxembourg platforms, international groups of companies, unregulated and regulated investment funds for major players, and in the handling of large and cross-border transactions, such as leverage buy-outs, mergers and acquisitions, financings and re-financings.
Examples of the services we provide include:
- Design, implementation and supervision of comprehensive and detailed legal step plans
- Establishment of Luxembourg entities of any type, including the tailoring of specific financial rights, corporate governance rules and transfer provisions, and the drafting of related articles, limited partnership agreements and joint-venture agreements
- Implementation of Luxembourg alternative investment funds (AIFs), AIF managers (AIFMs), specialised investment funds (SIFs), investment companies in risk capital (SICARs), and private wealth management companies (SPFs)
- Implementation of Luxembourg securitisation vehicles and structuring of securitisation transactions
- Implementation of promote and carried interest structures, management equity as well as incentive plans
- Structuring of internal and external financing and re-financing, and implementation or review of security packages
- Lead and implementation of internal and cross-border transactions such as acquisitions and sales, mergers and demergers, migrations to and from Luxembourg, dissolutions and liquidations of Luxembourg entities
- Corporate administration and coordination with Luxembourg authorities