ATOZ Briefings are seminars offered by ATOZ to make sure that our clients are ahead of the curve on specific topics which affect their area of business.
On Wednesday 12 February, a Briefing on Luxembourg tax update will be hosted in our premises by Oliver R. Hoor, ATOZ Tax Partner & Head of Transfer Pricing.
The agenda will include:
1. The new hybrid mismatches rules (ATAD 2)
- Scope and limits of the hybrid mismatch rules
- Analysing the impact on Alternative Investments in Luxembourg
- Considerations regarding feeder and parallel funds
- Tax treatment of hybrid mismatches
- Solutions for existing and new investments
- Burden of proof and impact management
- Positions taken by the State Council
2. Get BREXIT done - What does it mean for tax?
- Luxembourg as a hub for UK investments
- UK Inbound investments from Luxembourg
- UK Outbound investments via Luxembourg
Please note that this event should be most relevant for asset managers, in-house legal counsels and tax managers.
For more information and registration, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.