ATOZ is a high-end independent advisory firm offering a comprehensive and integrated range of tax and financial advisory services. We are a firm of seasoned partners and hand-picked professionals and. our team has in-depth experience in advising on and delivering solutions for sophisticated local and global players.
Through TAXAND, ATOZ has relationships with specialised firms in all major jurisdictions and can deliver rapid and accurate advice on international transactions.
The collective industry expertise of our professionals includes local and global companies in the following sectors: Aviation, Banking, Capital Markets, Communications, Consumer Goods & Services, Energy, Financial Services, Insurance, Media & Entertainment, Real Estate, Steel and related products, Private Equity, Venture Capital.
Our areas of expertise comprise of corporate and international tax, indirect tax, corporate implementation and compliance services, corporate finance and structuring.
In order to support our expansion, we are currently looking to recruit a:
Accounting Manager (M/F)
CONTRACT TYPE :
- To be responsible for a portfolio of a wide range of clients, working as part of a team to achieve and meet their needs
- To act as the key point of contact for clients in your portfolio
- To ensure a standard of high quality for all deliverables
- To ensure a high degree of satisfaction of all clients allocated to you
- To take part in the setup of new Luxembourg Companies and to liaise with independent tax specialists, lawyers, and notaries
- To take care of the day-to-day operations of client business and follow up with third parties
- To handle regular accounts and collaborate with the client and the team in the preparation of periodic reports and regulatory reports
- To prepare periodic and year-end financial statements, coordinating audits, and reviewing other related reports
- To organise and participate in board meetings and shareholders' meetings
- To assist with general office duties
- You have at least a 4-year degree in Accounting or a dual diploma in Business and law with a strong accounting background
- You have at least 5-6 years of professional experience gained within the trust, fiduciary or banking industry
- You demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to interact with individuals at all corporate levels
- You are fluent in French and English (both oral and written); German would be an advantage
- You demonstrate extraordinary commitment to provide excellent service, self-initiative and team spirit
- You display organisational skills and flexibility
- You have a proficient level in working with MS Office applications
- Holding the title of chartered accountant is an advantage
- An interesting and challenging position in an exceptional and stimulating work environment
- Support in your personal development through well-tailored local and international training
- A competitive remuneration package in line with your motivation, skills and experience
ATOZ – HR Department
We guarantee full confidentiality for all the applicants