ATOZ is a high-end independent advisory firm offering a comprehensive and integrated range of tax and financial advisory services. We are a firm of seasoned partners and hand-picked professionals and. our team has in-depth experience in advising on and delivering solutions for sophisticated local and global players.
Through TAXAND, ATOZ has relationships with specialised firms in all major jurisdictions and can deliver rapid and accurate advice on international transactions.
The collective industry expertise of our professionals includes local and global companies in the following sectors: Aviation, Banking, Capital Markets, Communications, Consumer Goods & Services, Energy, Financial Services, Insurance, Media & Entertainment, Real Estate, Steel and related products, Private Equity, Venture Capital.
Our areas of expertise comprise of corporate and international tax, indirect tax, corporate implementation and compliance services, corporate finance and structuring.
In order to support our expansion, we are currently looking to recruit a:
Senior VAT Associate (M/F)
CONTRACT TYPE :
- Provide world-class VAT advice for both national and international clients
- Assist in identifying and implementing opportunities for VAT planning
- Report directly to the Directors and Partners
- Supervise, support and develop a team of VAT Associates
- Ensure the follow-up of contractual, legal and compliance obligations of clients
- Develop and maintain regular contact with clients you advise, the Luxembourg VAT Authorities as well as with other legal, tax and finance experts
- You have a Master’s Degree in Law, Accounting or Economics
- You have two to four years indirect taxation experience, working for the international tax department of a company or a law firm
- You demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to interact with individuals at all corporate levels
- You are proficient in French and English (both spoken and written) - German is an asset
- You demonstrate extraordinary commitment to provide excellent service, self-initiative and team spirit
- You have great organizational skills
- You are flexible, stress-resistant and able to work under pressure
- An interesting and challenging position in an exceptional and stimulating work environment
- Support in your personal development through well-tailored local and international training
- A competitive remuneration package in line with your motivation, skills and experience
ATOZ – HR Department
We guarantee full confidentiality for all the applicants