ATOZ is a high-end independent advisory firm offering a comprehensive and integrated range of tax and financial advisory services. We are a firm of seasoned partners and hand-picked professionals and. our team has in-depth experience in advising on and delivering solutions for sophisticated local and global players.
Through TAXAND, ATOZ has relationships with specialised firms in all major jurisdictions and can deliver rapid and accurate advice on international transactions.
The collective industry expertise of our professionals includes local and global companies in the following sectors: Aviation, Banking, Capital Markets, Communications, Consumer Goods & Services, Energy, Financial Services, Insurance, Media & Entertainment, Real Estate, Steel and related products, Private Equity, Venture Capital.
Our areas of expertise comprise of corporate and international tax, indirect tax, corporate implementation and compliance services, corporate finance and structuring.
In order to support our expansion, we are currently looking to recruit a:
VAT Director (M/F)
CONTRACT TYPE :
- Ability to provide clients with accurate, concise, and business-oriented advice on any VAT issues and industry developments in all relevant sectors
- Ability to appraise accounting, tax and finance issues
- Good knowledge of portfolio industries, market, and client's news
- Coordinate project with independent VAT specialists, lawyers and notaries
- Communication on decisions taken and projects to launch
- Team management and supervision
- Contribution to growth and knowledge
- Ensure the follow-up of contractual, legal and compliance obligations of clients
- Participate in market technical or industry initiatives and relate appropriately with peers developing network
- You have a Master's Degree in Law, Accounting or Economics
- You have at least 5 years indirect taxation experience, working for the international tax department of a company or a law firm
- You have an excellent understanding of the VAT environment
- You are used to engaging with clients and build strong client relationships
- You are proficient in French and English (both spoken and written)
- You have a good knowledge of market practice and portfolio industries
- Dynamic, open-minded, informal, flexible, impacting and business-oriented, you demonstrate extraordinary commitment to provide excellent service, self-initiative and team spirit
- You have excellent soft skills (delegation, planning, motivation and communication)
- An interesting and challenging position in an exceptional and stimulating work environment
- Support in your personal development through well-tailored local and international training
- A competitive remuneration package in line with your motivation, skills and experience
ATOZ – HR Department
We guarantee full confidentiality for all the applicants