ATOZ is a high-end independent advisory firm offering a comprehensive and integrated range of tax and financial advisory services. We are a firm of seasoned partners and hand-picked professionals and. our team has in-depth experience in advising on and delivering solutions for sophisticated local and global players.
Through TAXAND, ATOZ has relationships with specialised firms in all major jurisdictions and can deliver rapid and accurate advice on international transactions.
The collective industry expertise of our professionals includes local and global companies in the following sectors: Aviation, Banking, Capital Markets, Communications, Consumer Goods & Services, Energy, Financial Services, Insurance, Media & Entertainment, Real Estate, Steel and related products, Private Equity, Venture Capital.
Our areas of expertise comprise of corporate and international tax, indirect tax, corporate implementation and compliance services, corporate finance and structuring.
In order to support our expansion, we are currently looking to recruit a:
Tax Director (M/F)
CONTRACT TYPE :
International & Corporate Tax
- Identify tax opportunities in terms of new markets
- Provide, together with a motivated team, tax advice for both national and international clients
- Discuss complex tax issues with the engagement team and client management
- Day-to-day client relationship and development of client relationship
- Create a dedicated team in line with the client’s requirements
- Coordination with other departments and external service providers
- Follow-up to Partner
- Communication on decisions taken and projects to launch
- Team management and supervision
- Give trainings and participate in training development
- Contribution to growth
- Elaborate yearly plan to develop client base
- You have at least a 5-year Degree in Law or Economics, preferably with a Masters in Tax
- You have an excellent understanding of the international tax environment
- You are able to understand, discuss and conclude on complex accounting and legal issues
- You have a good knowledge of portfolio industries
- You demonstrate a relevant experience of AT least 6 years in the tax department of an international advisory firm
- You demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to interact with individuals at all corporate levels
- You are fluent in French and English (both spoken and written).
- You demonstrate extraordinary commitment to provide excellent service, self-initiative and team spirit
- You have excellent soft skills (delegation, organisation, motivation, communication)
- An interesting and challenging position in an exceptional and stimulating work environment
- Support in your personal development through well-tailored local and international training
- A competitive remuneration package in line with your motivation, skills and experience
ATOZ – HR Department
We guarantee full confidentiality for all the applicants