Director - International & Corporate Tax
+ 352 26 940 1
- More than 7 years of experience in advising a wide range of international clients on direct tax aspects of cross-border operations, set-up of investment structures, reorganizations and exit planning.
- Samantha is also active in private equity and real estate fund set-up, carried interest, deal structuring and mergers & acquisitions.
- Member of the Tax working group of the Infrastructure Funds Committee of the Luxembourg Fund Association (ALFI)
- Chartered accountant in Luxembourg (“Expert Comptable”)
- Post-graduate degree in Luxembourg Tax
- Master’s degree in Business Law with major in accounting and financial Law from the University of Lille (France)
- English, French