Principal - Asset Management
+352 26 940 1
BENOÎT KELECOM is a Principal in the Corporate Implementation Services department at ATOZ.
- 8 years of experience advising institutional clients, asset managers and HNWI in the structuring, setting-up and registration of regulated funds (SIFs and SICARs) and unregulated funds (LPs and RAIFs).
- Assistance to clients on the establishment and ongoing regulatory duties of mancos, AIFMs, portfolio managers, investment advisers and distributors.
- Advices on wide range of alternative investment vehicles, including PE funds, real estate funds, hedge funds, debt funds, funds of funds and infrastructure funds.
- Provision of ongoing regulatory advices on Luxembourg funds and on other area of law relating to the funds' business and transactions (eg, finance, corporate, Brexit related issues, etc.)
- Member of the working groups of the Luxembourg Fund Industry Association (ALFI) on AIFMD (II), ELTIF and management companies
- Member of the working group of Luxembourg Private Equity Association (LPEA) on Brexit
- Member of the Investment Funds Committee of the International Bar Association
- Master's degree from the Université Catholique de Louvain in Business Law and Entrepreneurship (IAG-LSM)
- Bachelor's degree in Law from the Université de Namur
- French, English